Cherokee 180 (FSX) is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- A true propeller simulation
- Interactive pre-flight inspection system
- Gorgeously constructed aircraft, inside and out, down to the last rivet
- Physics-driven sound environment
- Complete maintenance hangar internal systems and detailed engine tests including compression checks
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager
- Piston combustion engine modeling. Air comes in, it mixes with fuel and ignites, parts move, heat up, and all work in harmony to produce the wonderful sound of a Lycoming 360 engine. Now the gauges look beneath the skin of your aircraft and show you what Accu-Sim is all about
- Bendix King Avionics stack with authentic period LED’s. Three in-sim avionics configurations including no GPS, GPS 295, or the GNS 400. Built-in, automatic support for 3rd party GNS 430 and 530
- STEC-30 Autopilot built by the book
- Electric starter with accurate cranking power
- Dynamic ground physics including both hard pavement and soft grass modeling, etc.